Commercial Tile and Grout Cleaning
Tile has become a popular flooring choice for offices, lobbies, hallways, restrooms and kitchens because of its durability. Unfortunately, high traffic gradually dulls the floors, and the grout becomes dark and unattractive with deeply embedded soils and dirt. And regular mopping doesn’t seem to help. That’s because grout is porous and absorbs the dirt and debris on it. Mopping only removes surface soil and not the embedded dirt that causes the grout to be unattractive.
ServiceMaster Clean® by Jouny tile and grout experts use specialized, high-powered equipment to remove and extract the dirt and soil deep within, restoring your floors appearance to like-new condition.
Why ServiceMaster Clean for your Tile and Grout Cleaning?
- ServiceMaster Clean® by Jouny uses specialized, high-powered equipment to remove and extract the dirt and soil deep within, restoring your floors appearance to like-new condition.
- Our research and development team works to ensure that we are using state-of-the-art products and processes to restore your tile and grout.
- Whatever your industry–healthcare, education, government, hospitality, property management, manufacturing and more–ServiceMaster Clean® can improve your business environment
- We’re committed to your satisfaction. Nothing less will do.
Our Tile and Grout Cleaning Process
- We remove any loose grit or dirt with a thorough vacuuming to make sure your surface is ready for cleaning.
- We apply our cleaners to break down dirt, grime and oils that make tiles and grout look dull, lackluster and just plain dirty.
- We use gentle but powerful cleaning techniques to scrub away layers of grime without damaging your floors, extracting dirt and rinsing away residue for a beautiful result.
- We seal your grout lines, helping them repel dirt and grime for up to two years.
Benefits of Tile and Grout Cleaning
- It can help extend the life of floors by removing debris that can weaken the tiles.
- It helps you avoid the expense and business interruption of completely replacing tile floors.
- We clean ceramic, porcelain, limestone and travertine tile and specialize in offices, lobbies, restrooms, kitchens, hallways and other tiled areas of a commercial property.
- Our sealing product helps maintain the cleaned grout for months and allows your maintenance cleaning to be more effective.
Tile floors are classic, durable, easy to care for and versatile, providing a timeless appeal for all sorts of businesses. Unfortunately after heavy foot traffic, tile – and especially grout lines – can start to look dingy. Mopping and scrubbing cease to be effective in removing grout stains and returning the luster of your tile floors. If this has happened to your business’s tile flooring, then you need the deep cleaning and restorative care that can only be provided by a trained tile and grout cleaner.