Residential Dryer Duct Cleaning
If your dryer seems like it takes longer and longer to dry your laundry, the problem may not be the dryer, but the vents leading away from the dryer. Clogged dryer vents restrict the flow of air into the dryer and reduce the effectiveness of the machine. This however is only one of the problems with dryer vents that many people don’t recognize.
Call ServiceMaster today to schedule a quick cleaning to ensure that your dryer is able to work at its best and your family is safe from the hazards of dryer vent four and carbon monoxide poisoning.
Why ServiceMaster Clean for your Dryer Vent Cleaning?
- Our professionals provide a thorough and inspection of the dryer vent in your home to ensure no blockages remain following cleaning.
- ServiceMaster uses the most powerful suction equipment and specialized tools to ensure that the cleaning is quick and complete
Our Dryer Vent Cleaning Process
ServiceMaster has the right tools and a powerful suction system that will remove all of the lint and fiber build up from your home’s dryer vents in no time.
- The dryer vent hose is inspected for leaks and strength to withstand pressure of the cleaning.
- Inspection cameras may be used to ensure blockages are cleared physically before the suction is applied.
- A special nozzle is attached to our high volume hose to reach wet beyond the external dryer hose opening.
- High powered truck mounted suction motors remove all lint and possible blockages from the vent hose.
Benefits of Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Dryer vents are one of the leading causes of home fires in the US. While the lint from the dryer best collected in that mesh screen “trap” in your dryer, it is not very efficient and quickly, the lint begins to line and then clog the ventilation to the outside of your home.
- Cleaning the ducts can be time consuming, ineffective and in some cases dangerous without expertise due to the long ventilation distance and the odd angles dryer vents have.
- Cleaning these vents provides peace of mind by ensuring that gas dryers do not become clogged sending dangerous carbon monoxide into the home, as well as reducing the risk of fire ignition from lint trapped in the vents.
As a leading cause of home fires, annual cleaning of the dryer vent hose in your home is more than a precaution. With the high temperatures of gas and electric dryers used for home clothing cleaning, the risk is real, and the solution is simple. With a call to ServiceMaster, you and your family can rest assured that your home and appliances are safe from danger of dryer fires due to blocked or clogged exhaust vent tubing or hose.